An Android application for editing media files uploaded on Instagram
Most of the editing apps you're going to find for Android mobile devices are almost always photo editors, but the InShot Editor app for Android is one that actually allows users to edit their photos and their videos for posting on a variety of social networking sites.
Reviewing the InShot Editor App for Android
It goes without saying that photo editors for mobile devices are a dime a dozen. You can find everything from professional apps to make your photos look like the pros, to goofy apps to put a dog nose on your face, and everything in between. But with the InShot Editor for Android, you're also getting an app that allows you to easily edit your videos. It's not easy finding an intuitive, user-friendly video editor. Most on the market not only have huge file sizes but are also quite difficult to get the hang of. With this particular app, you will find that it's actually very easy to professionally edit your video by splicing, cutting, pasting, and adding a ton of different effects and filters to your images and videos. You can even insert text, emojis, and even add a musical soundtrack to the videos you're editing in the app.
Since this app is geared mostly toward videos that you would put on Instagram, meaning short videos that aren't very graphically intense, most of the editing options you'll find do fall in line with that social networking type of look and feel. However, there are advanced options for people who wan to create more detailed and professional edits.
Pros and Cons of InShot Editor
- Edits photos and videos
- Perfect for short social media clips
- Can add filters and effects to videos
- Allows you to insert music in editing
- Rendering a quality video can be slow
- Is not a full professional editing suite
* Fix bug for can not share to what's app in some case.
* Performance improvements.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.